Highmoon Press is the publishing imprint of author Daniel M Perez, producing written works in digital and print format in the fields of fiction, essays, memoirs, interactive fiction, and roleplaying games.
- See the latest news posts by following the Highmoon Press category.
- Follow Highmoon Press on Instagram.
- Rhymes With Seen is a zine project for 2019.
- Daniel blogs regularly at Daniel/Highmoon on subjects dealing with life as a parent, pop culture, movies and TV shows, faith and religion, current events, roleplaying and hobby games, and travel.
- Highmoon Games products are available at DriveThruRPG.com.
Founded in 2004, Highmoon Games was a game publishing imprint, created during the heyday of the Open Game License and d20 System, as a vehicle to publish game supplements for Dungeons & Dragons, and other compatible games. As sole owner/operator, Daniel not only created some of the products produced, he also helped freelance writers bring their products to the market, partnered with other gaming companies to produce support material for their game lines, and was entrusted with continuing product representation of companies that left the industry.
Daniel ran the company full-time for five years until the death of his mother resulted in a shift in priorities, and he went on to become a registered nurse. Highmoon Games products continued to be available for sale, but no new projects were produced for seven years. In 2018, Daniel officially closed Highmoon Games and launched Highmoon Press, a new venture for a new phase in his life.