Welcome to Highmoon’s Ponderings, the online home of Daniel M. Perez. I’m happy you dropped by.
A few facts about me:
- I’m originally from San Juan, Puerto Rico. Since moving from PR in 1995, I have lived in Miami, Florida (18 years), Cincinnati, Ohio (1.5 years), Milwaukee, Wisconsin (1 year), and Orlando, Florida (1.5 years).
- I’m in my 40s.
- I’m married to a wonderful woman, and I’m a father to a spirited toddler daughter.
- I’m a registered nurse with a Bachelors in Science of Nursing, and I also have a Bachelors of Arts in English.
- I was raised Catholic, converted to Judaism for 14 years, then converted to Christianity in 2016. I openly about religion at Wrestling With The Angel.
- I’m a lifelong geek and gamer. Years ago I ran my gaming company, Highmoon Games, full time, and although I don’t anymore, the products are still available at DriveThruRPG.com. Lately, I’ve been doing some game writing again, which is encouraging.