Welcome to Daniel/Highmoon, the online home of Daniel M. Perez.
A few facts about me:
- I’m originally from San Juan, Puerto Rico. Since moving from PR in 1995, I have lived in Miami, Florida; Cincinnati, Ohio; Milwaukee, Wisconsin; and Orlando, Florida.
- I’m in my 40s.
- I’m married to a wonderful woman, and I’m a father to a spirited toddler daughter, with a second daughter on the way.
- I’m a registered nurse with a Bachelors of Science in Nursing, and I also have a Bachelors of Arts in English.
- I was raised Catholic, converted to Judaism for 14 years, then converted to Christianity in 2016.
- I’m a lifelong geek and gamer. Years ago, I ran full-time my gaming company, Highmoon Games. In 2018 I closed Highmoon Games and relaunched as Highmoon Press intending it to be a home for my fiction and non-fiction projects.